Performer/choreographer & developer of Body-House method Keren Rosenberg together with culture house de Vlugt are opening their doors for participants to experience together with Keren the artistic, physical, and spiritual discoveries from her journey of two years in creating and performing the Going Primal project: a physical and ritualistic performative novel, that seeks to bring the body back in time, to its primal roots: boundless and free.
“I wish to invite you into an individual and communal journey, where together we unleash stored energies from our flesh, spirit, hearts, while commonly creating a sacred trustful space to allow these energies to be released and dance with freedom and passion”.
Who is this workshop for?
With gratitude to culture house de Vlugt and Amsterdam fonds voor de Kunst, I am thrilled to be able to offer the workshops series for free.
I am inviting everyone who is curious about this theme and:
- Wishes to become more aware to his/her/their own energy and how to transform physical/ mental/emotional blockages into flow?
- Who is looking to become more present and open with ourselves, with each other and the universe around us and through us?
- Anyone who wishes to step into an expressive and authentic experience within an intimate setting.
The workshops are open for those who are experienced in dance and energy work and those who are absolute beginners. Everyone is welcome to work in their own level and pace. There is no age limit, and all bodies are welcome. Come with comfortable clothes open heart, ready to move and be moved.
Every session will be dedicated to a specific dimension and discoveries:
- Breath & Energy work – Saturday 28/5: 11:00-14:00
- Presence & Rituals – Saturday 4/6: 11:00-14:00
- Connection & Transformation – Saturday 18/6 12:00-16:00
To establish a common ground, I will be sharing with you the fundamentals of the physically embodied and intuitive method Body-House: where you will approach the body as a vessel that carries energy and vibrations, where skin functions as a two-way wall, mediating between the intimate space. Connecting to our own presence underneath the skin and how do we share it with ourselves, with each other and with the universe around us and through us.
Pre-registration is required due to limited spaces:
please send a mail to: email@example.com
(It is possible to register to all 3 workshops or individually)